You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

All this game has done is make me have an intense dislike for everything. Spastic aka "let's make a platformer where you can't control half the time and put a stamp on it and call it a game". You could've done literally hundreds of other disabilities. And you had to chose the one that'd make people just angry. Could've been great in terms of delivering a message, but all you're likely to do is make people want to strangle something.

RGB+jump RGB+jump

A really enjoyable game, and generally well designed. It has great choice in music, well thought-out gameplay, and is for the most part damn great. However, one problem I've found is that occasionally there will be absolutely no way to make the jumps, so even if you are doing spectacularly, you are forced to die. Perhaps a method of ensuring that such a thing doesn't occur would be nice. That minor complaint aside, this is a really solid game. Well done!

Psychout Psychout

It was good until the last puzzle, which due to the timing on the sounds being slightly off and the changing of electric fields not seeming to be entirely consistant, was more a test in aggravation rather than whether or not you could actually think. Aside from that, it was a decent waste of time, but the end tends to be important.

Sburb Sburb

Truly a beautiful game. The graphical quality is tremendous, and it shows how painstakingly tough it was to make this wondrous art. The lack of sound, despite seeming to draw away at first, really makes this all the more immersive. It has a certain charm that many games these days fail to obtain. The best part of all however is the gameplay. Superb in every quality possible, the gameplay will no doubt provide hours of fun for those who play this. I have played twice, once per the two main characters, and will no doubt play again. On the note of playing it, I love how much depth the story has. I truly understand the feelings and motives behind the characters. Please, keep making games.

Space is Key Space is Key

While I'm writing this, I'm dying more.

Quick question: WHY NO PAUSE BUTTON?
That is needed for such a game.
Also, to counter your points "It is addictive." It is not, as all it does is frusturate and lead to anger.
"It is fun." Again, no it is not, for all that I got was frusturation.
I strongly dislike this game.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Okay, but fix 'Target Time'.

I would have given better, but NERF FUCKING TARGET TIME.
OR REMOVE IT ENTIRELY.
No 10 for you.

Parachute Retro (Game) Parachute Retro (Game)

Classic

Despite how old this game is, I vastly prefer it to the newer one, since this one has a lot more creativity and is overall a lot more fun. Also, the boss isn't retarded. This game is also very fun, and so, I like it.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Holy crap.

1,588.00
57810 feet
0:16:34.53
9,125,146.63
All I did after going about 41000 feet was hold left.
I lol'd.

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

Pretty good.

It's quite fun, and very original, but there is one problem about it.
It's way too tedious. The puzzles get to hard too fast, and there aren't enough checkpoints to justify it. I would give it 10, but this game got me so pissed I had to just stop for a few minutes so I wouldn't go insane.
Specifially in the second level, section 'Three's a crowd', I was driven crazy by how annoying the bloody puzzle was. The jumps aren't close enough, and the controls are WAY to sensitive.
Aside from that, however, this is a well designed game. As long as those problems are fixed in the full version, this could be awesome!

Starcraft Zerg Defense Starcraft Zerg Defense

This is really bad.

First off, the buttons are nearly impossible to click, so please make them bigger.
The controls refuse to function when needed, and don't function anyways.
The animation of the zerglings isn't very good, and there are some layering issues.
Also, the zerglings look very strange and are a little unsightly.
Finally, it has nothing going for it. No upgrades, no different turrets.
I'm sorry, but it just is kinda painful to get working.
Please try to fix this, as it does have some potential.