Craftmine: Good Grief Craftmine: Good Grief

Another good griefer died today.

This makes me sad that such a noble cause removing horrid scars from the land is still shunned. Worry not, lads, for the Warriors of Chaos are a clan dedicated to destroying scars like that 'mario' and pointless golden and iron buildings. That griefer did well, but totally should have used tnt.

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

All this game has done is make me have an intense dislike for everything. Spastic aka "let's make a platformer where you can't control half the time and put a stamp on it and call it a game". You could've done literally hundreds of other disabilities. And you had to chose the one that'd make people just angry. Could've been great in terms of delivering a message, but all you're likely to do is make people want to strangle something.

RGB+jump RGB+jump

A really enjoyable game, and generally well designed. It has great choice in music, well thought-out gameplay, and is for the most part damn great. However, one problem I've found is that occasionally there will be absolutely no way to make the jumps, so even if you are doing spectacularly, you are forced to die. Perhaps a method of ensuring that such a thing doesn't occur would be nice. That minor complaint aside, this is a really solid game. Well done!

Psychout Psychout

It was good until the last puzzle, which due to the timing on the sounds being slightly off and the changing of electric fields not seeming to be entirely consistant, was more a test in aggravation rather than whether or not you could actually think. Aside from that, it was a decent waste of time, but the end tends to be important.

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

Love the bass.

I just can't get enough of that bass. I love the entire song, but the bass helps make it how awesome it truely is. 10/10 from me.

An Army of One An Army of One

I can still remember this...

I can still remeber the day I first heard this awesome song. It was on Final Defense, and I loved it. I searched for it for ages, and I want to say this little thing. IT'S BLOODY BRILLIANT!

Sonic2BossThemeRemake-MJ Sonic2BossThemeRemake-MJ

Very well done.

I especially like the start and end of the song, as both were pulled off very well, except the voice in the beginning was a little weird. Nevertheless, still great!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks man! The voice in the Beginning was me lol, I imagined it like me playing the game and getting to the boss and going "awww yeah time to fuck some shit up" then the tv goes to shit and bam! it restarts with super awesome fucking sonic metal. hehe I get a little wierd sometimes coming up with remixes of VG themes.